IT Desktop Support Engineer
We are looking for Level 1&2, IT Desktop Support Engineer in Hong Kong to provide support on a full-time basis for our client.
Work location in Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Kowloon, Quarry Bay, Admiralty
One year contract with the possibility of renewal as per client requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Responding to client support requests.
● Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
● Travelling to the client’s location or connecting via a remote link.
● Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
● Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
● Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
● Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
● Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
● Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
● Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
● Computer OS/Peripherals troubleshooting
● Handling Different PC Operating Systems (Windows 7/8 and 10)
● Performing Hardware Software Installation (Understanding of deployment tools like SCCM)
● Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies
● Printer support
● Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting
● Excellent customer service and people skills
● Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
● Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems
● Ability to manage time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
● Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
● Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
● Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
● Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
● A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
● Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
● Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
IT Skills and Qualifications
In-depth knowledge of:
● Windows OS (Windows 7 & 10)
● Microsoft Office & Office 365 applications
● PC/Laptop hardware
● PC/Laptop peripherals, including printers
● Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
● Active Directory
● Apple OS
English and Local Language Ability
● Speaking – Excellent
● Writing – Excellent
● Reading – Good
Experience in a similar role
● 2+ Years
How to apply
If you are up to the next challenge in your career and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please forward your resume to [email protected] or submit your application below